Re: Windsurfing Dismissed by Burlkingame Planning Commission

From: Peter Uehlin (peteru@earthlink.net-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue May 11 1999 - 21:01:53 PDT

Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 21:01:53 -0700
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
From: Peter Uehlin <peteru@earthlink.net-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Windsurfing Dismissed by Burlkingame Planning Commission

How can a Real Estate Broker be elected as Chairman? I'm sure he has vested
interests. I've lived in Burlingame for the past five years and it seems as
though every development project has been approved, no matter the
consequences. Maybe we should pass the collection plate and hire an
attorney.

-Pete