A few moments of redirect...

From: Jay Runge (jrunge@netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 22:37:38 PDT

From: Jay Runge <jrunge@netcom.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: A few moments of redirect...
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 22:37:38 -0700 (PDT)

My post wasn't really about dogs, exactly. There are two things one
might consider:

1) When I have a problem, I resist the impulse to call a government agency
and ask them to send somebody over. I have never found that to be a good
way to solve any problem. I hope we can be a little clever, and always
find a better way.

2) One can control their windsurf experience (partly). If you want flat
water you go to Candlestick. If you want fresh water you go to Sherman or
San Luis. If you want uncrowded rigging/parking you go to San Leandro or
Emeryville. And if you want a dog free place, you can easily find one.
Also if you want a place to run with your dog after sailing, you can find
that. This is not a mystery, no secrets revealed here.

Jay