Dogs at 3rd

From: Jay Runge (jrunge@netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue May 04 1999 - 09:16:09 PDT

From: Jay Runge <jrunge@netcom.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Dogs at 3rd
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 09:16:09 -0700 (PDT)

3rd avenue and Pt Isabel are dog friendly windsurf locations.

If you really don't like dogs, there are other spots that are dog unfriendly.
Coyote Pt and Berkely Marina are both unfriendly to dogs, so you will never
hear barking or have to break up a dog fight.

Please don't call the dog catcher. Have you ever talked to a dogcatcher?
If you really have a dog problem, come see me first (sigh).

Jay

PS
When this thread started I heard two interesting observations:

If you stay out in the channel and just keep RIPPING, you can't hear the
dogs. Seems that you can only hear them when you are close to shore.

You have been rigging next to those dog owners for years, you might consider
asking their names. Then it wouldn't be 'that damn barking dog' it would
be 'Barney's damn barking dog'. Might be better.