Re: Coyote Planning Commission Meet - Still Hanging in There

From: Bob Dow (bdow@cisco.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Apr 27 1999 - 09:47:15 PDT

Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:47:15 -0700
From: Bob Dow <bdow@cisco.com-DeleteThis>
To: Eyes4Hire@aol.com-DeleteThis
Cc: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis, Robberson.Bill@epamail.epa.gov-DeleteThis, OConnor.Karina@epamail.epa.gov-DeleteThis, WHITEHAB@pab27a.ssd.loral.com-DeleteThis, harris4life@yahoo.com-DeleteThis, geohaye@hotmail.com-DeleteThis, CoyoteSurf@aol.com-DeleteThis, harris@synopsys.com-DeleteThis, bob@quake.net-DeleteThis, whitehair.bob@icarus.ssd.loral.com-DeleteThis, atomic1@worldnet.att.net-DeleteThis, TFeldstein@grmslaw.com-DeleteThis, mtischler@mail.arc.nasa.gov-DeleteThis, bjames@exponent.com-DeleteThis, Randyboz@aol.com-DeleteThis, MStokowski@quadramed.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Coyote Planning Commission Meet - Still Hanging in There

Peter -- sorry I couldn't make it last night.

You are doing a great job, and my recommendation at this
time based on a career of selling is to try to meet 1:1
with each commissioner to develop more information. People
are very different in private. You never know what is going
to pop out.

You would try to figure out how the commissioner you're talking
to really feels, and get his scoop on how the others feel,
then figure out who to work on next.

I would be willing to try to meet 1:1 with a commissioner
or two to schmooze and try to ascertain his/her real
standing on the issue. Maybe we could divide up the job.

If I did it I would like to say that I was "representing the
SFBA."

Bob