Re: Santa Monica

From: Dan Sidman (sidman@netscape.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 07:53:43 PST

Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 07:53:43 -0800
From: sidman@netscape.com-DeleteThis (Dan Sidman)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Santa Monica

Yes..I sense warranted sarcasm...but will explain away for those of us
who don't know...there is a river or cement sludge channel that empties
into the ocean near the Santa Monica harbor. The bacteria counts near
this river mouth are deadly to fish and wildlife...and us...lots of
folks who don't know this get hepatitis from swimming there.

--
Daniel Sidman (sidman@netscape.com-DeleteThis)
NAS Support Engineering