Re: Bay Area One Design Racing

From: Booker Bense (bbense@networking.stanford.edu-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Nov 12 1998 - 11:18:06 PST

Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:18:06 -0800 (PST)
From: Booker Bense <bbense@networking.stanford.edu-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Bay Area One Design Racing

- Will Harper is trying to start a One Design racing
class in the Bay Area. I think this is a really great
idea. Especially if we have another crappy season like
last year....

- Anyway, if you're at all interested you should email
Will at

        <bwands@slip.net-DeleteThis>

or stop by Berkeley Windsurfing and ask Will about it.
There's a long discussion on rec.windsurfing about it
if you want to get more background. If you don't know
how to get to rec.windsurfing I suggest you start
at
        www.dejanews.com

- Booker C. Bense