Re: Coyote Picture Modification

From: Chris Rowe (hangtime@elnino.engr.sgi.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Oct 26 1998 - 16:00:16 PST

From: "Chris Rowe" <hangtime@elnino.engr.sgi.com-DeleteThis>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 16:00:16 -0800
To: David Veach <dveach@mailhost.lanquest.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Coyote Picture Modification
Cc: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

Dave,

that new picture totally gives the right idea. Thanks! Ideally, like you
said, there would be more sailors in there, but I can see how that would be
tough with the water for background. As you left it the picture looks like a
real picture taken with a telephoto lens. Impressive. Maybe if it's deemed
necessary at later stages of this whole protest thing, we can find a real
graphics person (if you're not one) with a day to kill to really make a
convincing shot with lots of sailors on the water, big buildings, the real
deal. Or, for effect, no sailors at all!

It might be cool, too, to make an "Independence Day" version of that shot which
has the buildings so tall that they blot out the sun, the wind, the fish. And
tax revenue.

Chris.