Re: Crissy report 9/23

From: deleted (deleted@netscape.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Sep 24 1998 - 11:03:15 PDT

Sender: root@netscape.com-DeleteThis
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 11:03:15 -0700
From: deleted <deleted@netscape.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Crissy report 9/23

Hi,

Have not been sailing since Sunday when I got stuck in the mud at Palo Alto.
Seems low tide at 3rd and Palo Alto
is getting more serious as Summer ends. I am guessing from Sept-Oct we should
be sneaking out of work by 2pm to
have a longer session before the ebb takes all the water? Is this fair or
should I read the tide charts
everyday? Anybody want to give some general tide advice as winter approaches?
I hope someone can
give us some pointers to avoid that sticky bay mud which makes your wetsuit
smell!!!