RE: Pt. Isabella - Monday

From: David Veach (veach@mailhost.lanquest.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Sep 22 1998 - 11:42:49 PDT

From: David Veach <veach@mailhost.lanquest.com-DeleteThis>
To: "'wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis'" <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: RE: Pt. Isabella - Monday
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 11:42:49 -0700
Encoding: 58 TEXT

hi all,

Since I live in Redwood City, I usually hit Coyote, 3rd or
head over to the delta. I've often wondered about the sailing
I hear about in the Berkely/Alameda side of the Bay. Would anyone
mind posting directions to the launch site(s)? Advice about parking,
access, rigging, and other etiquette would be appreciated also.

I'm sure I could find the spots by just looking for the sailors on a
good day but I always like to know a little before just barging into
someone else's favorite spot and pissing everybody off. Are any of
these sites any good over the winter with the frontal winds out of
the south? It sounds like from Zeev's post that west to southwest
winds are better than west to northwest?

thanks, -dave <veach@lanquest.com-DeleteThis>
175lbs, 9'9"/8'10"/8'6"