RE: is COW geting worse now that they charge $$$ for it ?

From: Armas, Earl A. (PTSS-eaarmas) (eaarmas@ptss.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Jun 09 1998 - 09:57:39 PDT

From: "Armas, Earl A. (PTSS-eaarmas)" <eaarmas@ptss.com-DeleteThis>
To: "'wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis'" <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: RE: is COW geting worse now that they charge $$$ for it ?
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 1998 09:57:39 -0700

Funny you should ask... I had signed up for the $25.00
for the year, but had not gotten any email or anything
until I called Jim last week. I was about to cancel but
Jim gave me my userid and password (which I would like to
change but cant at this time). It sounds like they might
be getting their act BACK to the way it WAS before they
started to make us pay...