Re: COTW

From: Kirk Lindstrom (kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri May 01 1998 - 11:27:08 PDT

Sender: kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri, 01 May 1998 11:27:08 -0700
From: Kirk Lindstrom <kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: COTW

Considering I usually sail at Palo Alto after work where there is NO
sensor and I go to Coyote well before the wind comes up on weekends, I
have NO NEED for the info other than it is cool. I said I "might" pay
and I had already sent in the info, but I still look at it as a
"donation" much like my support of RVWA to help pay for porta potties.

I can hear "shoreline Departure" with my scanner at home so I have a
sensor that is more indicative of the channel at Coyote too...

The point of the post is asking a few yuppies for $25 isn't going to
make anyone rich or even pay rent.

Again, I pay for perceived value and was making a comment for my
personal case.

Kirk out

--

"There is more to life than increasing its speed." - Gandhi +----------------------------------------------------------------------+ | Kirk Lindstrom - CSSD Product R&D | Hewlett-Packard Co. M/S: 90UA | | Engineer/Scientist, Hardware | Communication Semiconductor | |------------------------------------| Solutions Division | | kirk_lindstrom@sj.hp.com-DeleteThis | | | Kirk Lindstrom / HP0100/UX | 370 W. Trimble Rd. | | ph 408 435 6404 | fax 408 435 6286 | San Jose, CA 95131-1096 | +----------------------------------------------------------------------+