Re: Crissy self-rescue Sunday 4/26

From: Kirk Lindstrom (kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Apr 27 1998 - 13:59:14 PDT

Sender: kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 13:59:14 -0700
From: Kirk Lindstrom <kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Crissy self-rescue Sunday 4/26

and blow the whistle that you have around your neck....

Kirk out

--

"There is more to life than increasing its speed." - Gandhi +----------------------------------------------------------------------+ | Kirk Lindstrom - CSSD Product R&D | Hewlett-Packard Co. M/S: 90UA | | Engineer/Scientist, Hardware | Communication Semiconductor | |------------------------------------| Solutions Division | | kirk_lindstrom@sj.hp.com-DeleteThis | | | Kirk Lindstrom / HP0100/UX | 370 W. Trimble Rd. | | ph 408 435 6404 | fax 408 435 6286 | San Jose, CA 95131-1096 | +----------------------------------------------------------------------+