Limantour 4/19

From: steve shugart (steves@stealth.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Apr 20 1998 - 14:33:43 PDT

From: steve shugart <steves@stealth.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Limantour 4/19
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis (_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 98 14:33:43 PDT
Full-Name: steve shugart
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]

Made the trek to Limantour on Sunday, All the forecasts were great. Got there
early ran the dog, checked out the whales. The first odd thing was that there
was a fog bank north of us and the wind was light. At 2 we decided might as wellrig and try to sail the beach. Rigged the 5.3 Rave and 8'8" ASD. Left all the
big gear at home (my first mistake, every year I have to relearn, Bring everything and backup sports like surfboard or mountain bike)

I was only able to make it out slogging and then really slogging back in. All
the waves passed me by.

>From my pager I was wishing I was at Davenport, any reports to torture me?
I heard saturday was kind of nasty.

steves@stealth.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis