Re: Today...

From: Jonathan Hahn (hahn@and.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 09:20:53 PST

Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 09:20:53 -0800
From: Jonathan Hahn <hahn@and.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Today...

> From: Kirk Lindstrom <kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis>
>
> I sailed Coyote Pt. 3 to 4PM. 5.6 NOA sail and Xantos 285cm board
> (230#). Too much sinking in the lulls so I slogged and swam in for my
> 9'6". Back out for rocket rides in the gusts and boredom in the lulls.
> I heard it was steadier earlier in the day though it sure didn't look it

I guess I was fortunate to be late. I started rigging at Palo Alto at
2PM, only to realize all my booms were still hanging in my garage.
After I retrieved my booms, I checked but skipped Palo Alto and 3rd
since noone was out and the wind seemed iffy, and headed up to Coyote.
I sailed 5.5 / 9'0" Mistral Energy from 4:15 to 5:45, totally dialed
in most of the time. It was a great day!

-jon