Re: Rio Vista Windsurfing Association

From: Rick Campbell (rjcamp@slip.net-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 20:02:15 PST

From: "Rick Campbell" <rjcamp@slip.net-DeleteThis>
To: <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Rio Vista Windsurfing Association
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 20:02:15 -0800

>From http://www.rvwa.com. Anyone know where the Augusto borrow pit site is?
Is that by the sign?

The existing windsurfer parking lot near station 691+45 will be moved next
to the Augusto borrow pit site. The non-Federal sponsor will be responsible
for 100% of the relocation cost. In order for the DWR to claim relocation
credit they will have to prove ownership of the existing windsurfer parking
lot. This site relocation has been coordinated with DWR and representatives
from the windsurfer association.

Rick Campbell