Sailing & boarding

From: steve shugart (steves@stealth.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Feb 24 1998 - 08:23:13 PST

From: steve shugart <steves@stealth.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Sailing & boarding
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis (_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 98 8:23:13 PST
Full-Name: steve shugart
Mailer: Elm [revision: 70.85]

This weekend was the forth weekend in a row we have had sailing at
folsom on Saturday or Sunday, The conditions have been 3.3, 4.4, 4.9,
4.4, 3.9 !!!!!! Then the best part is that the past three Sunday's I have
snowboarded in Freshies.

today it looks like you have to make a tough decision to go sailing or
skiing. I gotta work.

Somebody asked me to update on how my Glacier Glove are holding up. I have
about 12-15 session on em and they are starting to wear through on the fingers,
they have some holes. Overall they are still very warm. I tried my other
thunderwear gloves and my fingers went numb. I think the key benefit of the
Glacier Gloves is that they are curved/fitted to the grip of the boom, which
lessens fatigue.

Steve
steves@stealth.rose.hp.com-DeleteThis 175#/ASD Enduros