Re: Aruba Report II

From: Claude Waledisch (waledisc@nicmad.nicolet.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Feb 18 1998 - 07:43:58 PST

Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 07:43:58 -0800
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
From: Claude Waledisch <waledisc@nicmad.nicolet.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Aruba Report II

>yep, that why I decided to try cabarette in the Dominican Republic. Never been
>there (decided to use free trip on mileage to go somewhere is the carabean)
>but it should be fun. I'm going there next week, so the waves should be good.
>I'll write a rport when I get back in 3 weeks...

Alain,
Lucky you, I'm envious!
I returned to Cabarete last year after my first trip in March 95. I stayed
at the Albatross Hotel, quieter, away from the main street, good services.
I rented from Vela, great selection NP v6, v8, mpr, nr and combat in good
shape. The instructions, free clinics, tips were also very helpful. Their
launch spot is also the best in the bay. The shore break is easier than
west of there. I was fortunate both time to have wind and waves.
Claude

ps. Enjoy unlimited coffee "avec les vitamines" at The Blue Paradise!