Re: a break in the action

From: Kirk Lindstrom (kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Oct 30 1997 - 11:40:46 PST

Sender: kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 11:40:46 -0800
From: Kirk Lindstrom <kirk@hpmsd3.sj.hp.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: a break in the action

I think another issue is booties.
Ken wears booties.
I don't 'cause I like more board feel and it feels like I can
ditch/slide my feet out easier without them. I wear them just to get
into the water than I clip them inside my vest and I feel it is alot
easier to get out of the straps.....though, sometimes, I still get stuck
and I have them set safely.

sounds of a toilet flushing........shit happens

Kirk out

"Everything has been thought of before, but the problem is to think of
  it again." - Johann W. von Goethe (1749-1932)