Re[2]: Tendon U-joints

From: Geoffrey Boehm (Geoffrey.Boehm@wj.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Oct 08 1997 - 14:53:33 PDT

Date: Wed, 8 Oct 1997 14:53:33 -0700
From: Geoffrey.Boehm@wj.com-DeleteThis (Geoffrey Boehm)
Subject: Re[2]: Tendon U-joints
To: Multiple recipients of list <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>, Ed Scott <edscott@best.com-DeleteThis>

     This has happened to me a couple of times already this year (I seem to
     break tendons, and hourglasses before them, more than anything else).
     I have been told that you should be sure to buy the Streamline tendons
     - that Neil Pryde makes one that sucks. You can tell the streamline
     version because the holes are at right angles to each other.