Re: did you ever use a 4.2 sail in the BA?

From: tmurguz@amre.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri Jul 11 1997 - 09:28:23 PDT

From: tmurguz@amre.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:28:23 -0700
Subject: Re: did you ever use a 4.2 sail in the BA?

I probably rig my 3.5 & 3.0 10 - 15 times a year. (I was 165lbs a few cases
ago). I can think of 6 times already off the top of my head (like Monday at
Crissy), and it's been a spotty Rio season to say the least, and I've yet
to travel to Pistol or the Gorge this summer. Unless you actually like
being overpowered, you'll want smaller sails, and for certain a smaller
board.