Re: Wankers?

From: Greg Briggs (gbriggs@sirius.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Jun 18 1997 - 13:52:40 PDT

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 13:52:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
From: Greg Briggs <gbriggs@sirius.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Wankers?

Regarding rigging in the parking area:

People pulling into the lot are inconvenienced by people blocking spaces
while rigging.
Last year my vehicle was hit and dented with a mast tip by someone carrying
thier gear through the lot.
Some third avenue sailors have spent many hours shoveling and spreading
pee-gravel so there is a safe rigging area.
You may have sailed for years and are very good at carrying your gear
without risking injury to other persons or vehicles, but people less skilled
than you (following your example) may rig in the parking lot and someone
could get hurt.
PLEASE RIG IN THE RIGGING AREA, OR GO TO COYOTE WHERE RIGGING IN THE LOT IS
THE NORM.
GB