weekend report

From: Joe Currier (joecurr@kiwi.slip.net-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Jun 11 1997 - 08:15:14 PDT

To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
From: Joe Currier <joecurr@kiwi.slip.net-DeleteThis>
Subject: weekend report
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 08:15:14 -0700

The north bay was truely epic on Thursday, Friday and Saturday with all the
spots very windy and a big groundswell running. I took some Crissy regulars
to Tomales for their first time although I have been inviting them out to
western Marin for years. (They would rather sail out to the north tower for
their four thousandth time than drive 45 minutes to a new spot without
psycho chop in God's country) Went out on a 4.2, 8'8", 210# and was fully
powered until reaching the far western side where the wind was somewhat
stronger. The Crissy regulars by this time were high fiveing, rigging their
smallest sails and asking what time we should come out in the morning!
Saturday was just as great. Sunday the fog rolled in and Pt. San Quentin was
happening; 5.3, 9'1". All in all a great weekend...jc