RE: 3rd. Tues/golf balls

From: Burton, Tony (tburton@visa.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Sat May 10 1997 - 11:49:01 PDT

From: "Burton, Tony" <tburton@visa.com-DeleteThis>
To: Ken Poulton <poulton@zonker.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>, Multiple recipients of list <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: RE: 3rd. Tues/golf balls
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 11:49:01 -0700
Return-Receipt-To: <tburton@visa.com-DeleteThis>
Encoding: 35 TEXT

Ken,
I had one land about two feet from me while derigging on Thursday 5/8. Not
sure who is collecting them, but I picked it up and while walking back to
my car I gave it to Jay.

As close as these balls are coming, someone is bound to get hit.. it's only
a matter of time. Does anyone know if the golf range is responsible for
liability If someone is injured (hopefully not killed)?