RE: Tue @ 3rd, which ASD board to pick

From: Justin Gordon (justin@infoscape.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu May 08 1997 - 07:49:40 PDT

Date: Thu, 8 May 97 07:49:40 -0700
From: Justin Gordon <justin@infoscape.com-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: RE: Tue @ 3rd, which ASD board to pick

I just got a Mutant 8'11 and it is by far the best board I've ever
owned. It is easy to plane, turns great, tacks well, and jumps well.
Most importantly, I don't worry about getting home on it. At 200#,
this is a concern on smaller boards. I find it amazing how well the
board floats while also handling the chop and turning well.

Bye.

Justin