Re: Swing Shift at Third/Tigers Injury

From: Rick Campbell (rjcamp@slip.net-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Apr 28 1997 - 17:45:46 PDT

Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 17:45:46 -0700
From: Rick Campbell <rjcamp@slip.net-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Swing Shift at Third/Tigers Injury

Sailed 3rd on Saturday from 4:00 to 6:00 on a 4.7/8'6 Electron (145
lb). It was flooding, but there were still some good swells & ramps.
There seemed to be some good ones coming over the sand bars.

Woke up Sunday morning, Rio was blowing - and it was ebbing. Sailed
from 9:00 to about noon on a 4.3/8'6 Enduro. It was strong at first &
lightened up at the end. There were some nice 2-3 foot swells coming
through & quite a few people out sailing.

Rick Campbell