(no subject)

From: Joe Currier (joecurr@ferret.slip.net-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Apr 09 1997 - 06:45:53 PDT

To: wind_talk@jr.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
From: Joe Currier <joecurr@ferret.slip.net-DeleteThis>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 06:45:53 -0700

My first day out for the season yesterday. Left work at 2:00pm and was in
the parking lot at Crissy by 2:30. Took a while to remember how to rig! Of
course I forgot my harness! Rigged a 4.7 on a 8'8" (210lb), borrowed a
harness from the guy next to my van (I can't remember your name but thanks,
you made my day) and went out on the last of the slack. Came back, flattened
my sail as best I could and flew out again mostly OP'ed. Tide turned to a
big ebb, (some of the biggest chop I've seen, shades of the Hatchery) came
in and rigged a 4.3! What a first day of the season.