Re: Coast today?

From: TWavo@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Sat Mar 29 1997 - 07:47:12 PST

Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 10:47:12 -0500 (EST)
From: TWavo@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Coast today?

>From my catholic upbringing, I guess, I felt compelled to go to church on
this holy day.
I went to Saint Scotts of the creek church for service and then Davenport
chapel for communion.
It was truly a GOOD Friday.

Double header because after sailing an hour or so at Scotts in pretty good
size surf with the wind getting lighter on the inside I counted my blessings.
A fast breakdown and rerig got me in the water at Davenport in less than a
half hour.
I sailed another hour or so there and it was rockin. Overhead and bigger -
plenty of waves, but the new 'improvements' that the county has done to the
parking lot really sucks.

TD