Re: Feedback on ABK

From: Jim Murdy (jim.murdy@Xilinx.COM-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Mar 11 1997 - 12:06:13 PST

Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 12:06:13 -0800
From: Jim Murdy <jim.murdy@Xilinx.COM-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Feedback on ABK

I haven't been yet, but my father in law has been to at least 3
camps. He thinks they are great and is pushing me to go.
The camps have a wide skill set attending and when there is no
wind work on subtle skills like "no wind water starts" or
"uphauling on a short board"

I would guess the best one for your wife would be one of the san luis
camps.....flat, good chance of wind, no currents to worry about....but
that reflects where I think I would learn the most at, as I am in
a very similar skill range as your wife

regards
jim murdy jim.murdy@xilinx.com-DeleteThis