RE: Third Ave Paving Schedule

From: Randy Anderson (randy52@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Feb 10 1997 - 20:53:01 PST

Date: Mon, 10 Feb 1997 22:53:01 -0600 (CST)
From: randy52@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis (Randy Anderson)
Subject: RE: Third Ave Paving Schedule
To: "Burton, Tony" <tburton@visa.com-DeleteThis>
Cc: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

You wrote:

>Randy,
>Just cleaning up mail and thought I would inquire on the progress of
the
>paving schedule and the golf ball issue. Do you know when the paving
will
>be complete? Also, golf balls are still coming over the fence. Do you
know
>if this problem will be corrected before the start of windsurfing.
>Regards.
>Tony Burton
>tburton@visa.com-DeleteThis

Tony and others:

The parking lot is paved - the only work left to be done is to build a
new road to Third Ave. from the middle of the golf rang, at which time
the City will close the existing road.

I have been concentrating on getting the ramps repaired by the City
(they are budgeting for a repair project for the coming year), and
haven't done anything about the golf ball issue except collect E-mail
on it. It may take a lawsuit or threats of a suit to get something
done about this.

Randy Anderson, SFBA Rep