desperate!!!!

From: Andrew Davidson (andy@customware.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu May 09 1996 - 10:07:18 PDT

Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 10:07:18 -0700
From: andy@customware.com-DeleteThis (Andrew Davidson)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: desperate!!!!

help help help! I have been forced to go out of town most of the
spring, and have only gotten one day in this season. I have this
afternoon off (thur 5/9). I have been out of the bay area so much,
that I have lost touch with local conditions. Can some one please make
asailing site recommendation? An oe willing to make a pridiction ofr
the cost on sunday?

thanks in advance

Andy

p.s. I usally sail 3rd ave , but I am so desperate, just about
anywhere in the bay area is an option today. I am so desperate, I plan
on lugging my mistral malibu just in case there is no wind. This thing
has not left my barn on over three years!!!