Re: Wind Talker Tel. #'s

From: Edward W. Scott (shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon May 06 1996 - 01:00:50 PDT

Date: Mon, 06 May 1996 01:00:50 -0700
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
From: "Edward W. Scott" <shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Wind Talker Tel. #'s

At 08:15 PM 5/3/96 -0700, you wrote:
>Now that Ed has broadcast the SFBA private windtalker nunbers
>(again!) everybody who read it has to send in their $10. Not
>much money, and it does some real good stuff.

Hey, the last time I did it it was to a global audience - rec.windsurfing.
At least it was to locals this time.

>Also, people are needed for spring cleanups, newsletter and other
>SFBA things. Stay tuned.

Speak for yerself. I do it for the parties. Rumor has it that the season
"opener" is being held in June this year. Anyone know when it's finally
happening?

>Send in your $10! While you have your checkbook out, send some
>money to the Rio Vista Windsurf Association too. Money well spent.

Here, here. Send in yer bucks. Sorry for spilling the beans again, guys :|
(meek look on face).

Hey, how was the Peninsula this weekend? It looked good. Crissy was OK
Sat. with the 5.4 on the 8'8" until it abruptly backed off in the channel at
5:15 or so. It was a long lonely slog from the South Tower back to Crissy,
but at least I made it.

Ed Scott ShrEdding SF Bay
shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis ..Windwing/ASD..