Re: Wind Talker Tel. #'s

From: Robert L Indig (rlindig@ccgate.dp.beckman.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri May 03 1996 - 16:50:14 PDT

Date: Fri, 03 May 1996 15:50:14 -0800 (pst)
From: Robert L Indig <rlindig@ccgate.dp.beckman.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Wind Talker Tel. #'s
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Encoding: 39 Text

The SFBA windtalker numbers (Crissy, Berkeley, Candlestick) are available for
San Francisco Boardsailing Association members. To join ($10/year) pick up an
application at a local shop or get info from their website
<http://www.sfba.org/sfba>. Also, there are links to various local weather
related sites, including live cam links from the Fairmont Hotel and Sutro Tower,
on the website.

There are public windtalker numbers for the SF Airport (415) 877-3585 and the
Delta (916) 777-7007.

Those with the Call of the Wind pager system can respond on their opinions with
the pagers. BTW, the website for Call of the Wind is <http://www.windcall.com>.
They have a nice page with the current conditions for all of their California
sites. The report page was down earlier today because of a computer problem.

just bob