Upcoming SFBA activities

From: Randy Anderson (randy52@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Sat Apr 13 1996 - 10:52:32 PDT

Date: Sat, 13 Apr 1996 10:52:32 -0700
From: randy52@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis (Randy Anderson )
Subject: Upcoming SFBA activities
To: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: kjw@merkle.baaqmd.gov-DeleteThis
To: plee@notable.com-DeleteThis
To: Randy52@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

San Francisco Boardsailing Association held its first Board of
Directors meeting of the year Wednesday, April 10 at the St. Francis
Yacht Club. Articles for the first newsletter are due Weds., April 24
and it will be mailed around May 1. If you have some news you can
forward it to me. A clean-up, gravel-spreading, and sandbagging event
is tentatively planned for 3rd Avenue on Sat. June 8 starting around
10. SFBA is once again fronting the money for raw materials. June 8
is the first low tide weekend day I will be around. If others want to
organize something sooner without me, get in touch with me before April
24. I'll be looking for people to help out in any case. Also, if any
of the Pete's Cafe/Coyote gang want to put something in the newsletter
they should get in touch with Erin Block. She should be sending you a
letter. An early season party is planned for Saturday, May 27,
location to be determined.