Re: Parking Permits

From: Jeff Hodges (hodges@Breakaway.Stanford.EDU-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Feb 26 1996 - 13:27:29 PST

Subject: Re: Parking Permits
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 96 13:27:29 -0800
From: Jeff Hodges <hodges@Breakaway.Stanford.EDU-DeleteThis>

> You can get a season pass for Coyote Point. It's $60 (?) per year,
> otherwise, you pay $3 per day to park. Most everywhere else is free except
> the Sherman Island Access (also $3),

Correct except that the daily rate for each place is $4 (when I paid last
season anyway).

Note that Crown Sterling (essentially the same sailing lanes as Coyote, just a
tad west tho), 3d ave, Crissy, Candelstick, Berkeley, Pt. Isabel, and Dumbarton
are presently free. But that could change in some number of seasons for 3d &
Crissy I'd expect. In any case on the whole, it sure is a whole lot less
expensive (and closer) than <expletive deleted>ing downhill skiing.

Jeff

"Am doin' the snow, but now prayin' fer wind"

Happy new year/season!