Windsurfing

From: Csaba Peter (PCSABA@epito.bme.hu-DeleteThis)
Date: Fri Nov 24 1995 - 07:51:20 PST

From: "Csaba Peter" <PCSABA@epito.bme.hu-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@jr.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Date:          Fri, 24 Nov 1995 16:46:33 GMT+100
Subject:       Windsurfing

Hi,
 My name is Peter Csaba I am 21 and I am a hungarian
windsurfer from Europe and I have the luck to go to Northern
California for a semester to the University of the Pacific.
Of course I will windsurf there but I don't know where, so if you
would advise me some spots around Stockton or a littlebit farther I
would be very grateful.
My biggest problems at this time are these:
1. Which wetsuit should I take with me (I've got a shorty, a long
wetsuit 4\3 and also a drysuit). How cold is the sea there during
winter?
2. I don't know if I should take my own windsurf there(F2 Axxis 270)
and my sails (6.6 5.1) or I can buy used materials there for nice
prises.
If you don't have the time to answer me please send me some local
windsurfer's e-mail address.
Hang loose,
          Peter