Kona

From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Sun Nov 19 1995 - 00:14:36 PST

Date: Sun, 19 Nov 1995 03:14:36 -0500
From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Cc: snyders@halsp.hitachi.com-DeleteThis, owain@geis.geis.com-DeleteThis, AJChilton@aol.com-DeleteThis, ldelfosse@pa.hodes.com-DeleteThis, lisa_orsini@qm.macuser.ziff.com-DeleteThis, e_storne@kla.com-DeleteThis, ACORLETT@aol.com-DeleteThis, ilui@s3.com-DeleteThis, cj@quake.net-DeleteThis, FULLSAIL7@aol.com-DeleteThis, GregBriggs@aol.com-DeleteThis, dcons@madge.com-DeleteThis, sandi@tabula.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Kona

If you read Windsurfing, you probably caught the article about sailing on the
Big Island of Hawaii. Looks pretty good!
If the wind doesn't blow, there's always the volcano's, snorkeling, hiking,
surfing, horseback riding.......the "Waterworld" set.

Well as luck would have it, my parents just bought a beach front 2 bedroom
condo in Kona. They are in the process of remodeling it (it still has 70's
vintage decor!). If you want a great vacation, etc. send me an e-mail. ( I
don't have the property managers # yet).
Thanks!!
:D