A little off-season humor :)

From: Jim Paugh (James.Paugh@Eng.Sun.COM-DeleteThis)
Date: Wed Nov 01 1995 - 16:27:24 PST

Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 16:27:24 -0800
From: James.Paugh@Eng.Sun.COM-DeleteThis (Jim Paugh)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: A little off-season humor :)

Ok, this has nothing to do with windsurfing, but maybe your looking for
something to do to pass the time. How about baking some cookies.

----- Begin Included Message -----

  This $250.00 Cookie recipe is forwarded to all who may want an expensive
cookie recipe. It clearly shows that that when one makes a purchase you should
be sure of the price. Enjoy and share with everyone you know. The Lieutenant
Colonel's name was removed.

  This message is sent to you with the hope you will forward it to
  everyone you have ever even seen the email address of. In the spirit of
  the originator, please feel free to post it anywhere and everywhere.