Sherman Sat., Waddell Sun.?

From: Edward W. Scott (shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Sep 25 1995 - 11:08:52 PDT

Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 11:08:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Edward W. Scott" <shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Sherman Sat., Waddell Sun.?

Reports anyone? I woke up at 4:30 am Sat. morning thinking about doing
Dawn Patrol at Sherman, but it was only averaging 14 according to the
Windcraft talker so I went back to bed. Spent the rest of the day doing
chores. Much to my dismay, Windsight reported averages around 22-24 most
of the day with gusts up to 30, except for the typical midday lull. Also,
anyone know where their sensor is? I get conflicting reports from CotW,
Windsight, Travis and the Windcraft talker. Anyone know which ones are
best for Powerlines, the end of the road, the pipe, Glass beach, Windy
Cove, etc...?

Sunday I had high hopes for Waddell, but the page looked gusty, and had
to kid-proof the house. Except for the man-eating swell which Ken
reported at Davenport, anyone sail?

     Ed Scott ShrEdding SF Bay
     shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis ..Windwing/ASD..