Re: weekend report

From: Edward W. Scott (shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Tue Sep 12 1995 - 11:50:20 PDT

Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 11:50:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Edward W. Scott" <shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: weekend report
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

Yeah, my friends gave me the report on that. Well powered on 4.5-4.7's.
You could see on the reach out from the launch due to the full moon, but
the starboard tack back was very limited visibility. The wind reports
showed that the wind peaked at midnight Sat. when everyone was out. Too
bad Dawn Patrol wasn't very good (or I would have been there).

     Ed Scott ShrEdding SF Bay
     shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis ..Windwing/ASD..