Earplugs...

From: Booker C. Bense (bbense@networking.stanford.edu-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Aug 31 1995 - 14:51:38 PDT

Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 14:51:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Booker C. Bense" <bbense@networking.stanford.edu-DeleteThis>
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Earplugs...

        Well, I just got back from the doctor and I have some kind
of infection. I'm sure the amount of bay water that ends up in
my sinuses during windsurfing has nothing to do with this.. %-)!
Water drips out of my head every time I bend down for hours after
sailing.

        Anyway, while I was standing around waiting for my subscription
I noticed the rack of various earplugs. While most are not appropriate
for windsurfing, ( I need to hear more, not less ). I noticed a pair
that are designed for surfers/windsurfers/waterskiers , they have small
holes that allow sound to pass through, but limit the amount of water
that can enter your ear. They're called Doc's ProPlugs. Has anybody
tried them and do they make a difference ?

- Booker C. Bense : bbense@networking.stanford.edu-DeleteThis