Advice Needed on Weekending in Santa Cruz

From: Gr8Jibe@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Tue Aug 29 1995 - 22:32:39 PDT

Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 01:32:39 -0400
From: Gr8Jibe@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Advice Needed on Weekending in Santa Cruz

Wife and kids (7 and 10) are interested in going to S.C. for a couple of days
over this weekend. I could take my board. 8-) I've never spent any time
in SC, except passing through en route to Waddell.

Any suggestions on a good place to stay, maybe like a hotel with a swimming
pool, that would be fun and located where the family wouldn't mind if I have
to leave with the van for the afternoon, if, you know, "something" comes up?
 No camping for this hardy crew please. This is short notice for a major
holiday weekend, I know.

Things to do, beyond the boardwalk? Moderate mountain biking for the kids?

Bill