Yellow Boom

From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Tue Aug 22 1995 - 00:03:19 PDT

Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 03:03:19 -0400
From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Yellow Boom

Thanks!!!
1) for the great "Luigi Wars" Jay deffinetly has it right, keep on flaming,
I'm having some great laffs
2) the "new" boom for the 3rd Avenue simulator. Some kind person left a
bright yellow F2 boom next to my bright yellow honda, I hope it was for the
simulator (if not send me a e-mail & I will sheepishly return it) Now all I
need is the lower half of a mast, which I think I have lined up, and we'll be
back in business. I'm going to bolt the mast & boom together this time, no
more wimpy screws.
Thanks again!!
:D