live on the www

From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Fri Aug 18 1995 - 14:55:25 PDT

Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 17:55:25 -0400
From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: live on the www

Hola,
for those of you with browsers, Global Interactive will have live coverage of
Ujena's Bikini Jam 10, (sorry ladies they havn't got men in it...yet).There's
18 different competitions, from Saturday August 19 through Saturday August
26. Our film crew (wow that sounds impressive) will be sending back live
frame grabs about every 2 minutes. We will be doing a repeat after the
competition is over (i think). Roughly 3,000 contestants. I'm sure the judges
will be having a tough time!
Search for Ujena, Bikini Jam, or domain name gointeract.com
:D