new html wind page

From: Francois Jouaux (Francois_Jouaux@NeXT.COM-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Aug 07 1995 - 16:28:15 PDT

From: Francois Jouaux <Francois_Jouaux@NeXT.COM-DeleteThis>
Date: Mon,  7 Aug 95 16:28:15 -0700
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: new html wind page

Hi

I made some progress in writing a server that uses Ken Poulton's email to get
and process wind data.
It then produces HTML pages with graphical display of the data for each sites.
It is at

http://pangea.stanford.edu/~fjouaux/BWR.html

It is still under construction, some links are missing, etc... The clickable
map feature is not yet there but it is on its way...
Check these pages out and tell me what you think.

Features I am considering to add are :
- clickable maps.
- temperature, pressure and wave graphs.
- statistics per weeks and months.
- information on sites, images.
- soon you will be able via HTML to ask for custom graphs to be created and
sent back to you. This wind server will actually be shown as a demo of the
NeXT 'WebObjects' at the NeXT Computer Inc. stand at Object World next week !

I still have problems justifying these pages on my work web page so I am
still using my student address. That might change too.

-Francois
email : fjouaux@next.com-DeleteThis