Re: 3rd Ave, sorry

From: Edward W. Scott (shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Sun Jul 30 1995 - 00:14:15 PDT

Date: Sun, 30 Jul 1995 00:14:15 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Edward W. Scott" <shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: 3rd Ave, sorry
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

Yeah, sailed Waddell today. 4.9 on my 8'6" (185#). Was op'd on the
outside, but it was lighter in the impact zone. The swells were a nice
3-4'. Saw a big blue van which said "Bob's Bottom Service" and had the
license plate KSPLASH. Could it have been the (in)famous Bob Galvan?

-shrEd
Ed Scott
shred@netcom.com-DeleteThis