Re: Palo Alto Fri.

From: Patrick Wang (pwang@3do.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Mon Jul 24 1995 - 09:25:41 PDT

Date: Mon, 24 Jul 95 09:25:41 PDT
From: pwang@3do.com-DeleteThis (Patrick Wang)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: Palo Alto Fri.

Got to Palo Alto early on Friday ( 4:00 ).
Bummer, water was way low. I blew out of the office way too early.
I met both Ken and Jim Kay for the first time, and waited until
the water was high enough to launch. I hit the water
around 5:30 on 6.0/8'8" (150lb). Sailed nicely powered-up
until 6:45 when it seemed to be getting a little light.
Got in around 7:00, no swimming, no walking - thus a good day at Palo Alto.

Didn't report to torment Ken, but wanted to know what the site
adjustment is for Palo Alto. I'd be willing to throw on an old-fin and
test the mud there.

Did anyone sail PA on Saturday ? Reports looked good.

- Pat Wang
  pwang@3do.com-DeleteThis
  the 3do Company