Re: is the coast windier?

From: Justin Gordon (justin@booza.mcm.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Jul 06 1995 - 08:37:21 PDT

Date: Thu, 6 Jul 1995 08:37:21 -0700
From: justin@booza.mcm.com-DeleteThis (Justin Gordon)
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: Re: is the coast windier?

Andy,

I am 6'0, 195#, and routinely use a '93 F2 Axis 260 (8'6, 92 L) with
a 13.75 swept blade fin (tear drop) and a 6.0m Sailworks Bravo. This
combination works fine, so long as there is some wind.

I recommend that you try using your 8'8 with a larger sail. It has
to be *very* windy before I even go down to my 5.5m Bravo. You should
also get a larger fin for the larger sail.

Justin

Justin Gordon
email: justin@mcm.com-DeleteThis
phone: 415.267.1287