Re: SFBA 3rd Ave cleanup

From: Randy Anderson (randy52@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Jun 15 1995 - 19:00:21 PDT

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 19:00:21 -0700
From: randy52@ix.netcom.com-DeleteThis (Randy Anderson )
Subject: Re: SFBA 3rd Ave cleanup
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis

You wrote:

>In addition to sand-bagging, boulder moving, etc., will we getting
more
>pea gravel to spread around? It would be nice to extend the gravel
rigging
>area and to cover thin spots in the existing area.
>
>BobP
>
>--
>Bob Prevett (prevett@esd.sgi.com-DeleteThis) Silicon Graphics Computer Systems
>(415) 390-5315 M/S 2U-923

Bob and All Concerned:

Yes there will be gravel! I ordered another truckload myself. SFBA will
front the money but I'll be hitting everyone up for a $10 contribution
as well as $10 to renew or join SFBA. There will also be free food and
drink and a chance to talk to a rep from the Coast Guard about safety
and rescue.

REMEMBER - THE CLEAN-UP STARTS 9 AM SAT THE 17TH - COME HELP US MAKE
YOUR LIFE EASIER. BRING SHOVELS, RAKES, AND OTHER IMPLEMENTS. C U
THERE!

Randy Anderson