Re: Gorge Trip

From: Brennen, Don P (dpbrenn) (DPBRENN@pbsrv04.isp.PacBell.COM-DeleteThis)
Date: Thu Jun 15 1995 - 12:09:00 PDT

From: "Brennen, Don P (dpbrenn)" <DPBRENN@pbsrv04.isp.PacBell.COM-DeleteThis>
To: Multiple recipients of list <wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis>
Subject: Re: Gorge Trip
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 95 12:09:00 PDT

The last couple of years, we booked a beautiful place in Mosier. A 2
bedroom, 2 bath, A- frame house nestled in the pines above Mosier
overlooking Rock Creek (one of my favorite sail spots). The house has a
great river view, with deck and hot tub. You could check on availability
through Mid-Columbia Property Mgmt (503) 386-7666.

For this year's trip, we're renting a big ("once was a brothel"), 4 bedroom
house on Main St. in Hood River from July 1st through July 8th. Then, if
the wind cooperates, we'll be camping at Viento, Memaloose, and/or Maryhill
July 9th thru the 14th. My wife wanted me to mention that our 7 year old
daughter would love to have some playmates, and for that matter so would I.

So, if anyone else is going up around the same time, and want some sailing
buddies (i not only feel safer, i enjoy sharing the experience ( adrenaline
rush)), drop me line.

Don Brennen
(155lbs, mostly 3rd & Rio; 8'8" ASD epoxy RKT)
dpbrenn@pacbell.com-DeleteThis
(510) 901-9572