3rd Ave Cleanup

From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
Date: Wed Jun 14 1995 - 22:18:13 PDT

Date: Thu, 15 Jun 1995 01:18:13 -0400
From: LafingGuy@aol.com-DeleteThis
To: wind_talk@opus.hpl.hp.com-DeleteThis
Subject: 3rd Ave Cleanup

Aquatic brethren,
Here's the scooplet on Saturday's planned festivities.
Starting at 9AM
1. We will be sandbagging the base of the launch ramps. I got the bags
yesterday, Randy's ordered the sand. Randy also ordered more pee gravel.....
 WE NEED a 4wd vehicle with a whinch or cable to make moving the ramp easier.
Bring prybars just in case.
2. Coffee & donuts will be served thanks to the Windsurf Warehouse. (Actually
he just wants another plug for his swapmeet this weekend!!)
3. Launch cleanup, glass, metal, mental, etc... Bring mud gear, gloves,
shoes, h2o for cleanup, etc. Oh yeah, we need to spread the gravel somehow;
rakes, wheelbarrows, shovels anyone?
4. Lunch from Pete's Cafe.
5. $$ contributions to SFBA for the gravel cost would be appreciated. The
sandbags & sand are financed by Foster City. Send them a thank you at (415)
349-1200 ph or (415) 574-3483 fax. (I prefer the fax 'cause cities like to
see things in print)
6. go to the swap meet, mow the lawn, clean house, start next years taxes, or
sail the flood---you decide!
:DDD